We also visit on a regular basis the following locations to file, serve process, or retrieve documents. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-832-1220 if you have any questions. We look at every request as a challenge!
- NYS Library - Need documents from former cases copied?
- NYS Archives - Many court and other documents end up here.
- NYS Department of Insurance - We serve process and can obtain good standings and copies of annual statements, etc.
- NYS Department of Health-Vital Records - Birth certificates, death certificates and marriage dissolutions (AFTER 1963). Fax us a letter authorizing us to obtain information at (518) 434-2574.
- NYS Department of Professional Licensing - Obtain consent from here if you are a licensed professional wanting to form a business entity.
- NYS Department of Motor Vehicles - Privacy Act enforced. Depends on what you are looking for. Not everything is available. Accident reports generally not available until approximately 6 months after date of accident.
- NYS Public Service Commission - Opinions and Orders and other documents generally available.
- Albany County Clerk - Supreme Court Record Room.
- NYS Appellate Division - Third Department.
- NYS Court of Appeals - Current and recent decisions and/or opinions in a snap!
- United States District Court - Northern District of New York. Can be there in a heartbeat. If the case is not very old, it may be in Albany and can be retrieved. If it is a closed case, it may be in the National Records Center (archives) in Lee's Summit, MO. We can assist you in obtaining documents from there as well.
- United States Bankruptcy Court - Northern District of New York. Can be there in a heartbeat.